Discipline and Virtue’ is the hallmark of every Carmelites. We expect that the students, entrusted to our care, will conduct themselves to the satisfaction of all concerned and leave this school after a successful career as God-fearing young men and women useful to themselves, their parents and the society.
- Students are expected to come to school before 9.15am.
- Students coming to school before the appointment time are to remain in classrooms and study in silence.
- All students must attend the morning assembly or Morning Prayer.
- Late comers should get the late note signed by the principal before they enter the class. Coming late to school/class is considered as a serious offence. The attendance is taken at the beginning of both the sessions.
- Abscents from class shall be avoided. When it is unavoidable leave application printed in the school diary duly signed by the parent or guardian should be brought. Failing this the pupil will not be admitted to the class. After 15 consecutive days of absents, their names will be removed from rolls. Re-admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. The school authorities will have full discretion in this matter.
- Pupils, who want to go home before the school is dispersed, should proceed a letter from parents stating the reason.
- The complete medical records of the child / ward must be furnished for perusal at the time of admission. The medical report that is submitted must invariably contain all the relevant medical information related to the child since birth.
- Smoking is strictly banned within the school premises for the students, parents, guardians and visitors. The school reserves the right to expel a student at any time for indulging in misconduct or any case of indiscipline. Such students, depending on the severity of the offence, may be escorted home and handed over to the parents at their expense and the TC will be issued immediately with the remark “expelled for misconduct”.
- Damage done to the buildings, furniture, library books, sports goods etc. must be compensated.
- Pupils are expected to speak English in school campus.
- Students are advised not to bring valuables such as mobile, ornaments, cameras, costly watches or any other undesirable books, pictures, periodicals, etc. to school.
- Any complaints on teachers and staff shall be referred to the principal only. No guardian shall question the teachers and staff.
- Parents and guardians are allowed to meet the teachers only during free time.
- Money should not be lent or borrowed, nor should articles be exchanged among the students.
- Organizing or attending meetings in the school campus or collection of funds for any purpose, without the written permission of the Principal is forbidden.